Sunlight Batteries, RES OPzS a premium range, developed for applications requiring regular deep cycling. It is a low maintenance energy storage solution that offers significant benefits in terms of cost per cycle, combined with the highest level of reliability and performance even for remote installations where long discharges occur and excellent recharging properties are essential.
Optimum design, exclusive use of high quality materials, robust construction and state of the art manufacturing processes make RES OPzS batteries an ideal solution for demanding Renewable Energy Storage applications.
SUNLIGHT 2V 6RES OPzS 660/ 2V 6RES OPzS 965/ 2V 8RES OPzS 1275/ 2V 14RES OPzS 2765
- 2300 Cycles.
- Design life for 2o years.
- Low maintenance with low topping up requirements.
- Operating temperatures are recommended between 10°C -30°C with a max 55°C.
- Storage time: maximum shelf life up to 3 months at 20°C, 2 months at 30°C or 1 month at 40°C.
- Self discharge rate: approx. 2.5% per month at 20°C.
- Compliant with IEC 61427 requirements for photovoltaic energy systems.
- Fully compliant with IEC 60896-11 requirements for vented lead-acid batteries.
- Full conformity to DIN 40736-1 specifications for OPzS cells and DIN 40737-3 for OPzS blocks.
- Manufactured at SUNLIGHT’s European production facilities, certified with ISO 9001, ISO 14001, BS OHSAS 18001.
(Please note that due constant fluctuations with the exchange rate we cannot guarantee these prices. Please contact us to confirm the exact price)
|Product||Price (incl VAT)|
|2V 6RES OPzS 660||R3640|
|2V 6RES OPzS 965||R4525|
|2V 8RES OPzS 1275||R6285|
|2V 14RES OPzS 2765||R12380|